Monday 16 May 2011

Planking

My attempt to plank

Its been on our facebook's, we see people do it on the street and its even been on the news. The revolution of planking is here. For those who have been hiding under a rock, planking is when a person pretends to be a plank of wood whilst a friend takes a photo of their efforts. People have been getting into all sorts of places to aim for the most unique planking photo. Just last week a man was charged for attempting to plank on a police car. I thought I would give it a try on a ballet barre and let me tell you, its not the easiest thing to complete. For a few weeks now, I've been plunged into the world of planking and couldn't help but think "you're a douche" to just about every person that did it.... but i must admit..... its actually really funny. It makes you realise that life offers so many things that you can plank on! I strongly suggest that everyone gives it a go just once for experience.
Preferably not on a seventh floor balcony thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment