Saturday 25 June 2011

Cherry Picker Extraordinaire


Ever had the feeling you're being followed? I have that feeling at the moment.... but it's not coming from humans.... it's from cherry pickers. They are at the corner of every street I walk down and I want to know why!! Why are you around every time I venture outside? Transformer or some strange conspiracy to steal me in the night? I'll never know. In February, during my trip to Tasmania(for a dance show with Drill Performance Company), I had my tarot cards read and I was told to stay open to the signs. Signs are the things that present themselves in our lives and they seem to bombard us for a while. So..... if I'm Staying open to cherry pickers... what the hell could they be telling me?? Maybe to eat more cherries.



No comments:

Post a Comment