Wednesday 17 August 2011

Reckless Abandonment


Hi. I'm a pair of shoes.
I have two halves, but together we create a whole.
I am brown, worn by a man and can fit many sizes. (I'll squeeze anyone into my heart).
I am a type of shoe that takes you places. I can protect your feet from most terrains. Pavement.. Sand.. Dirt.. Grass.. Carpet.. Rocks.. Mud..  Multi Terrainer!!
I lost my owner one day, and made my way under this tree to protect myself.
It was a long and treacherous hike to get here, but I wont bore you of a story about my pain and sadness. If you've seen him, can you let him know I'm safe and unharmed.
Come find me, and be my friend. I need some friends.
I'm starting to get lonely and the ants hurt my sole.

1 comment:

  1. good. very good. if i was on your zombie apocalypse team... i would successfully find the owner

    ReplyDelete